This is the only banana bread recipe I ever use. It has a crispy little edge with a beautiful moist interior. The altered recipe comes from The News Review. It uses very healthy canna-coconut oil. For a little something extra try frosting them with cannabutter frosting. Enjoy! As a bonus, here’s an wonderfully written article from fellow blogger Helen about the excellent health benefits of coconut oil: http://www.well-beingsecrets.com/health-benefits-of-coconut-oil/
Canna Banana Bread Muffins
By November 16, 2012Published:
- Yield: 24 muffins or 2 loaves (24 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
The best banana bread around
- 2 C sugar
- 1 C canna coconut oil softened
- 6 bananas very ripe, mashed
- 4 eggs well beaten
- 2 1/4 C flour
- 1 t salt
- 2 t baking soda
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda three times (make sure you do this the full three times!).
- Cream sugar and canna coconut oil. Add bananas and eggs.
- Blend flour mixture into banana mixture. Do not overmix.
- Bake at 350º in greased muffin tins or 2 greased loaf pans. 20 minutes for muffins or 55 minutes for loaves. Turn loaves out immediately on wire racks to cool. Let muffins cool at least 10 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Or for a little something extra, frost with Cannabutter Almond Frosting.