It’s so sweet, crunchy and cannabuttery!
Cannabis Caramel Corn
By November 16, 2012Published:
- Yield: 8 quarts (16 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 4 mins
- Ready In: 24 mins
- 2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C light corn syrup
- 1 C cannabutter without residual plant matter (it will burn)
- 1/2 t baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 8 quarts popped corn 3 bags microwaved
- In a small pan melt cannabutter then stir in sugar and corn syrup.
Bring to a boil. Boil no more than 4 minutes to avoid burning sugars.
- Remove from heat. Stir in baking soda, salt and vanilla.
- Pour over popcorn in 10 qt. pan, mixing well.
- Bake in shallow layer on cookie sheet @ 225* for 1 hour, stirring every 15 mins.