Cannabis Roasted Turkey Breast with Canna Gravy
By November 22, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 turkey breast (8 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20-25/ lb mins
- Ready In: 2 hrs 25 mins
A foolproof cannabis basted turkey breast with a beautiful cannabis gravy
- 1 turkey breast fresh or frozen
- 1/2 C cannabutter chilled
- 1/4 C flour
- 1/8 C cannaflour
- 2 C milk
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t black pepper freshly ground
- Rinse and pat dry thawed or fresh turkey breast. Put in roasting pan and place chilled cannabutter on top.
- Bake @ 350º for 20-25 minutes per pound. Check that the internal temperature reads 165º F. Remove turkey to carving platter to rest while making gravy.
- On stove top over medium-high heat, scrape drippings from bottom of roasting pan working in flour and cannaflour with back of a fork creating a smooth roux (add additional cannabutter if desired).
- Gradually add milk, more or less than 2 cups, whisking constantly to desired consistency. The longer it cooks, the more milk will need to be whisked in.